Monday, January 8, 2018

Oprah Winfrey's Amazing Speech

1-8-17

Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globe
Cecil B. De Mille Award Acceptance Speech

DEAR READERS,

Oprah gave the most magnificent speech that I have ever heard. In fact, it made me cry for joy. 

I was born in 1946, and I am proud to say that the United States has changed and improved in so many way that it makes me proud to be an American. 

In these times when there is so much insecurity about our government, 
it is more than inspiring to hear Oprah’s magnificent speech.


Please take a few moments to click HERE 

TO VIEW and HEAR OPRAH WINFREY'S AMAZING SPEECH

1 comment:

  1. yes, Sue. It's the Change begining...slowly, but it' hapening.

    People are become aware of their personal power.

    Love and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete